Thursday, October 30, 2008

It has never ceased to amaze me just how many stoners partake of our peculiar craft with the inferior sort of lighter that is a complete chore to get lit and keep lit. During my introductory period to the herb, I was always at the mercy of other people's lighters, and as a result of this I am a hardcore lighter nazi. I shouldn't have to state this, but by referring to myself as a nazi I am attempting to illustrate by means of hyperbola that I am rather picky when it comes to the sort of lighter I choose to carry. Anyway, I soon learned that the piss-poor lighters other people carry are never to be trusted when it comes time to light the bowl. The solution?



A Bic lighter:













Hell yes. These lighters are simple, practically indestructible and they always light until they run out of gas. Really: every stoner should carry a no-nonsense gets-the-job-done-every-time lighter like this. Plus, the safety mechanism is laughably simple to remove and with a minimum of work (how-to of that here) you can remove it and have a lighter that is extremely easy to strike:


















We can do this, people. It's not hard. Just buy the damn Bic next time you're at the convenience store and you need a lighter.

—content from Stoner Culture.

No comments: